Inspire your audience to think a little differently
I bring a unique combination of inner calm and humour that will set your audience at ease and open them up to thinking about how to approach their lives with more intention.
Whether you want a tactical session on productivity strategies, or to inspire your audience through my unique path and approach to entrepreneurship, I will provide a thoughtful, engaging, and impactful talk that will stick with them.
My keynotes and presentations are catered to your audience, regardless of size, always with the goal of giving them different ways of thinking and practical takeaways.
Some of my favourite topics include:
- Strategies to calm your chaos and take control of your time.
- Cancer, multiple sclerosis, and learning resilience on the path to success.
- How being intentional will make you a better leader.
- How to become a recovering perfectionist and overcome imposter syndrome.
Looking for something different? I am happy to create a custom talk!
See Ashley speak at an upcoming event:
Check back soon!
“Ashley’s virtual presentation for our Growth Accelerator was curated to the needs of our cohort who were having challenges with scope creep, delegating and time management. It was exactly what these business founders needed to create the time in their day to do the real proactive work to move their businesses forward; the work they WANT to be doing. Thank you, Ashley!”
— ATBx Accelerator
Past speaking engagements
- Canadian Network of Agencies for Regulation (CNAR) - Creating a Culture of Calm in your Organization Webinar
- Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) - Keeping Pace with Technology: 5 Tactics to Evaluate Where You Stand and Where You Need to Go Webinar
- Association TRENDS - Choosing the Right AMS Webinar
- ATB X Accelerator - Calm Your Chaos - Prioritization, Focus, Self-care, Availability, and Imagining your Ideal Week Webinar
- Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) - Tête-à-Tête - How to evaluate where you stand and where you need to go Virtual Roundtable
- YEG Tech Sales Meetup - The Changing Face of Tech Sales During COVID-19 Virtual Panel
- ATB X Accelerator - Bring Structure to Chaos - Part 2: Pandemic Edition - Goal Setting, Task Management, Decision Making, and Self Care Webinar
- ATB X Accelerator - Bring Structure to Chaos - Part 1: Email, Calendar, and Meeting Tactics
- ATB X Accelerator - Bring Structure to Your Chaos: Productivity, Organization and Time Management Tactics Workshop
- Business and Professional Women of Edmonton (BPW) - Time Mastery Workshop
- The Meeting Leadership Podcast Interview - How Being Intentional With Your Time Helps Make You A Better Leader
- The Meeting Leadership Podcast Interview - Effective Meeting Agenda Software That Gets Results
- Digital Project Managers (DPM) Meetup - Running Better Meetings Presentation & Tadum Demo
- TEC Edmonton - Bring Structure to Your Chaos: Productivity, Organization and Time Management Tactics Workshop
- Jobber - Breaking Barriers in STEM Panel
- University of Alberta Applied Leadership Program - Resiliency After Failure Session: Getting Back on Track
- TEC Edmonton - Overcoming Impostor Syndrome Workshop
- ScaleUp YEG - Scaling with Technology Panel: When & How to Leverage Tech for Growth
- University of Alberta ArtsWorks Conference - Careers in Creative and Innovative Fields Panel
- CBC Centre Stage - Startup Week - Meet the Founders Panel
- CBC Edmonton AM - Startup Week - Chat about Tadum Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes
- StartUp Edmonton - Launch Party 9 - Tadum Launch
- Rainforest Lunch Without Lunch - Entrepreneur Profile
- From KO'd to Knockout - Business Struggles Panel
- Digital Project Managers (DPM) Meetup - Personal Productivity Hacks
- TEC Edmonton - Lab2Biz Panel - Making the Transition from research to entrepreneurship
- The Ace Class - Babes Who Brunch Keynote Speaker - Learning Resilience
- The Ace Class - Paving your Own Path to Success post
- Edmonton Public Library - Lessons from Women in Leadership Table Host
- ATB Financial & NAIT Mawji Centre - #TheStruggleIsReal Panel
- Canada Learning Code & DiscoverE - Alberta Girls Engineering & Technology Summit - Female Leaders Brunch
- University of Alberta - Alberta Student Leadership Summit Panel
- That’s So Maven - Podcast Interview
- Bootkik - Video Interview - Running a Tech Company with No Technology Background
- Medicine Hat College Workshop, Global Entrepreneurship Week - Building Your E-Commerce Business
- Business Networking International (BNI) Workshop - Battling the Culture of Busy – Tactics to Manage Your Time with Intention
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Workshop - Building Your E-Commerce Business
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Workshop - Battling the Culture of Busy – Tactics to Manage Your Time with Intention (Edmonton and Calgary Peerspark groups)
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Workshop - Battling the Culture of Busy – Tactics to Manage Your Time with Intention (Internal Team)
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Workshop - Introduction to E-Commerce: How to Get Started
- Rotary Club of Edmonton West - Intentional Networking
- ATB Entrepreneur SpeakEasy - How do you keep your customers coming back for more?
- 2016 - Digital Project Managers Meetup - Know Yourself, Manage Better
- 2016 - DisruptHR YEG - Culture = Cash
- 2016 - Storytelling & Time Management: Tips, Tools & Tactics - Workshop
- 2015 - UX Camp 2015 - A Framework for Deciding the How After the What (QSRT)
- 2015 - #girlbossyeg Panel - Panel of Albertan women in leadership roles
- 2015 - University of Alberta Faculty of Arts Q&A - Q & A with Ashley Janssen
- 2015 - Alberta Cancer Foundation Guest Blog - Bathroom Cries and Snack Machine Runs
- 2015 - Edmonton Business Network - Creating a Foundation for Growth
- 2014 - Capital Ideas Panel - Making the transition from freelancer to entrepreneur
- 2013 - Alberta Venture Lunch With - Two family-focused business minds discuss the need to delegate without abdicating