Operations Consulting Services
I am co-founder and CEO of Code and Effect and have been an entrepreneur in the tech industry for 10 years. I am involved in the community as the vice-chair of the board for Youth Empowerment and Support Services (YESS), as the entrepreneur representative for the Venture Mentoring Service Board of Advisors, and a mentor for the University of Alberta Career Mentoring Program. I was also selected for the Avenue Magazine Top 40 Under 40 in 2017.
Why should I work with you?
My superpower is bringing structure to chaos, and business is chaotic.
- Are you overwhelmed?
- Do you see no clear path forward in your business?
- Do you need more personal accountability?
If you said yes to any of these questions, I can help.
What types of things would we work on together?
- Setting achievable goals and providing accountability to help you reach them.
- Learning time management tools to establish healthy habits.
- Pulling yourself out of the day-to-day of your businesses to focus on strategic planning.
- Creating efficient and effective organizational processes.
- Making decisions or solving business problems that you are not sure how to approach.
Who do you work with?
Entrepreneurs who are looking to grow themselves and their business.
How does it work?
- The Kickoff
- We set a kickoff meeting for me to get to know you and your business better.
- We discuss the business challenges you want to work on and prioritize them.
- We set a meeting rhythm that works for you (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) and book it!
- The Meetings
- I provide you with an agenda template which you fill out and provide to me before each meeting.
- In this agenda you identify the challenge(s) you want to address at this meeting, the outcomes you want to achieve, and report on your progress from the last meeting.
- In the meeting I use my expertise and tools to work through your challenge with you and then set goals and accountabilities for you to achieve prior to the next meeting.
- The Time Inbetween
- I am available via email or phone for any help or guidance you need as you work through your goals and accountabilities before we meet again.
How much does it cost?
Ongoing monthly engagements start at $600/mo, plus GST. These are driven by weekly, bi-weekly or monthly meetings, usually totalling 3-4 hours of meeting each month.
Is there a minimum commitment?
Nope, but a 3-month commitment is recommended. This gives us a chance to work together to gain a clear understanding of your goals and the challenges you are facing, and also make real progress on overcoming them. I am also available on an ad-hoc basis.